7structure Store Terms & Conditions
1. General terms and conditions
Second These terms and conditions define the general conditions of electronic services and sales conducted via online store www.7structure.com/terms-of-service. Store is operated by 7structure sp. z.o.o. registered under Tax Identification Number (NIP) 584-275-11-81 , REGON 364825135 with its headquarters at Aleja Grunwaldzka 472B 80-309 in Gdańsk Olivia Business Center, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”.
All Goods available at the Online Store are brand new, free from
physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced to the
Polish market. Information about the Goods given on the websites of the Store, in
particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and
prices, are an invitation to conclude a Contract, within the meaning of
Article 71 of the Civil Code.
The condition of placing an Order is to have an active e-mail account. In the case of placing an Order through the Order form available on
the website of the Online Store, the Order is submitted to the Seller
by the Client in electronic form and constitutes an offer to conclude a
contract of sale of the Goods being the subject of the Order. An offer
made in electronic form binds the Client if the Seller sends to the
e-mail address provided by the Client a confirmation of acceptance of
the Order for execution, which constitutes a statement of the Seller of
acceptance of the Client’s offer, and at the moment of its receipt by
the Client the Sales Agreement is concluded.
Placing an Order at
the Online Store by telephone or by sending an electronic message takes
place on Working Days and during hours indicated on the Online Store
website. For this purpose, the Customer should:
– specify in the
content of the electronic message addressed to the Seller the name of
the Goods from among the Goods on the website of the Store and its
– indicate the method of delivery and method of payment
from among the methods of delivery and payment specified on the Store’s
– provide the data needed for processing the Order, in particular: name and surname, place of residence and e-mail address.
– information on the total value of the Order, referred to in point
above, is given each time by the Seller orally after the completion of
the whole Order or by informing by e-mail with information that
conclusion of a Sales Agreement by the Customer involves the obligation
to pay for the ordered Goods, at that moment a Sales Agreement is
(1. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the
Seller each time after placing an Order via telephone or e-mail sends
the Customer confirmation of the conditions of the Order.
Agreement is concluded at the moment when the Customer who is the
Consumer (in response to confirmation of the conditions of the Order
sent by the Seller) sends an e-mail to the e-mail address of the Seller,
in which the Customer: accepts the content of the sent Order and agrees
to its execution and accepts the content of the Regulations and
confirms to be familiar with the instructions on withdrawal from the
After concluding the Sales Agreement, the Seller
confirms to the Customer its terms, sending them to the Customer’s
e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer.
The sales contract is concluded in Polish, the content of which is consistent with the Regulations.
Delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of
Poland and is carried out to the address provided by the Customer in the
course of placing the Order.
The Seller on the websites of the Store in the description of the Goods
informs the Client about the number of working days needed for
implementation of the Order and its delivery, as well as about the
charges for delivery of the Goods.
The time of delivery and fulfillment of the Order is counted in business Days in accordance with pt. VII item 2.
The Seller, in accordance with the Customer’s will, delivers, together
with the Goods, a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the Goods supplied. If for the Goods covered by the Order there is a different lead time, the longest lead time shall apply to the entire Order.
2. Contact with the Seller takes place through:
– e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– phone number: +48 533 062 966.
– the contact form available on the website of the online store.
3. These Regulations are permanently available on the website www.7structure.com/terms-of-service, in a manner allowing for its acquisition, reproduction and consolidation of its content by printing or saving on a carrier at any time.
4. The Seller informs that the use of services provided electronically may be associated with risks on the part of any user of the Internet, consisting of the possibility of introduction of harmful software to the Client’s computer system and acquisition and modification of its data by unauthorized persons. In order to avoid the risk of such threats, the above-mentioned Client should use appropriate technical measures to minimize their occurrence, in particular anti-virus and firewall software.
The terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
– working days – these are days from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
– Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a natural person running a business, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which special regulations grant legal capacity, who makes an Order in the Online Store or uses other Services available in the Online Store.
– Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended).
– Account – a part of the Internet Shop assigned to a given Client, by means of which the Client may perform certain actions within the scope of the Internet Shop.
– Account – a part of the Internet Shop assigned to a given Client, by means of which the Client may perform certain actions within the scope of the Internet Shop.
– Consumer – a Client who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code.
– Entrepreneur – a Client who is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Article 43 of the Civil Code.
– Regulations – this document.
– Merchandise – product presented in the Online Store, whose description is available next to each of the presented products.
– contract of sale – contract of sale of Goods, as defined by the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Client.
– services – services provided by the Seller to the Clients electronically, within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
– consumer rights act – the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827).
– the Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
– order – Customer’s declaration of will, aiming directly at concluding a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
6. Prices and payment methods
Prices of Goods are given in euros and include all components, including VAT, customs duties and other fees.
The Client can choose the following methods of payment:
– bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case, execution of the Order will begin after the Seller sends the Customer a confirmation of acceptance of the Order, and shipment will be made immediately after receipt of funds in the Seller’s bank account and completion of the Order);
– electronic payment (in this case execution of the Order will be initiated after the Seller sends the Client confirmation of acceptance of the Order and after the Seller receives information from the system of the paying agent that the payment has been made by the Client, and the shipment will be made immediately after completion of the Order);
The Seller on the websites of the Store informs the Customer about the deadline in which he is obliged to make payment for the Order. In the absence of payment by the Customer within the period referred to in the preceding sentence, the Seller after an ineffective call for payment setting the appropriate time limit may withdraw from the Contract under Article. 491 of the Civil Code.
7. The entity providing online payment services is PayU SA 60-166 Poznań Grunwaldzka 186 Street, and Stripe Payments Europe Limited 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, D02 H210, Ireland
8. Right to withdraw from the Agreement
First Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason by making a statement within 14 days. To meet this deadline it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
Second The Customer may formulate a statement on their own or use a sample statement of withdrawal from the Agreement, which constitutes Attachment No. 1 to the Regulations.
Third The 14-day period shall be counted from the date on which the Goods were delivered or, in the case of the Agreement for the provision of Services, from the date of its conclusion. The Seller on receipt of notice of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer will send to the Consumer’s e-mail address confirmation of receipt of statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
The right to withdraw from the Agreement by the Consumer is excluded in the case:
– provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before the start of performance, that after the performance by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
– the Agreement in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller does not exercise control, and which may occur before the end of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement.
– Agreement in which the subject of the provision is the Goods not prefabricated, manufactured to consumer specification or serving to meet his individual needs.
– Agreement, in which the subject matter of performance is goods that deteriorate rapidly or have a short shelf life.
– Agreement, in which the subject matter of performance is the Goods supplied in sealed packaging that can not be returned after opening the packaging for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
– Agreement in which the subject matter of the provision are the Products, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparable from other things.
– the Agreement, in which the Consumer has explicitly requested that the Seller came to him in order to perform urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides in addition other services than those, the performance of which the Consumer has requested, or provides Goods other than replacement parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal from the Agreement shall be granted to the Consumer in relation to additional services or Goods.
– Agreement in which the subject matter of the supply are sound or visual recordings or computer programs supplied in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery; supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for the Agreement on subscription.
– An agreement concluded at a public auction.
– Agreement for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specified the date or period of service.
– Agreement for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the provision of services began with the express consent of the Consumer before the end of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement and after informing him by the Seller of the loss of the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
– In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded at a distance, the Agreement is considered as not concluded. What the parties have provided shall be returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary in order to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the Goods. The return should take place immediately, no later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods shall be returned to the Seller’s address.
– The Seller shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Goods. The Seller shall make reimbursement using the same method of payment as the Consumer used, unless the Consumer agrees to another way of reimbursement, and this method will not be associated with any cost to the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the item back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first, unless the Seller has offered to take the item back from the Client.
If the Consumer chose a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer the additional costs incurred by him.
The Consumer shall bear only the direct cost of returning the Goods, unless the Seller agreed to bear this cost.
Complaints concerning Goods under warranty.
The Seller undertakes to deliver Goods without defects.
The Seller is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer under the warranty for defects under the terms of Article 556 – 576 of the Civil Code. In relation to the Customer who is the Entrepreneur warranty is excluded.
Complaints arising from violation of Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or under these Terms and Conditions should be addressed to 7structure sp. z.o.o. Grunwaldzka 472 Street 80-309 Gdańsk, to the e-mail address: email@example.com, phone +48 533 062 966 or by using the contact form.
In order to consider the complaint, the Customer should send or deliver the Goods complained about, if possible attaching a proof of purchase. The Goods should be delivered or sent to the address specified in item 3. 3.
The Seller undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days.
In the case of defects in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it to the extent necessary immediately, but no later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the call by the Customer.
Complaints about the provision of electronic services
The Customer may submit complaints to the Seller in connection with the functioning of the Store and use of the Services. Complaints can be submitted in writing to the address: 7structure sp. z.o.o. Grunwaldzka 472 Street 80-309 Gdańsk, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +48 533 062 966 or by using the contact form.
In the complaint, the Customer should provide their name and surname, mailing address, type and description of the problem.
The Seller undertakes to consider every complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible, to inform the Customer when the complaint will be considered. In case of defects in the complaint, the Seller will call the Customer to supplement it to the extent necessary within 7 days from the date of receipt of the call by the Customer.
The Goods may have the guarantee of the manufacturer, Seller or importer.
In the case of Goods covered by guarantees, information on the existence and content of the guarantee and the duration is each time presented in the description of the Goods at the websites of the Store.
10. Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims
Customer who is a Consumer has among other things the following options to use out-of-court complaint resolution and assert claims:
– is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement.
– may apply to the regional inspector of the Trade Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings for the amicable termination of a dispute between the Customer and the Seller.
– may obtain free assistance to resolve a dispute between the Customer and the Seller, also using free assistance of county (city) consumer advocate or a social organization whose statutory tasks include protection of consumers (such as the Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association). Advice is provided by the Federation of Consumers at the toll-free Consumer Helpline number 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumer Association at the e-mail address email@example.com;
– submit your complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. Personal data protection
12. Final provisions
First All rights to the Online Store, including property copyright, intellectual property rights to its name, domain, online store website, as well as to the forms, logos belong to the Seller, and their use can be performed only in the manner specified and in accordance with the Rules.
Second Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is the Consumer, shall be subject to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
Third Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is the Entrepreneur is subject to the competent court for the seat of the Seller.
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the Consumer, on withdrawal from the contract and the complaint, shall apply to a natural person who enters into an agreement directly related to his business, if the content of the agreement shows that it is not of a professional nature for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity. Provisions on out-of-court settlement of claims and assertion of claims shall not apply.
5th In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply the provisions of the Civil Code, provisions of the Act on electronic services, provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights and other applicable provisions of Polish law.
6th On any changes to these Regulations each Client shall be informed through information on the main page of the Online Store containing a summary of changes and the date of their entry into force. Customers who have an Account shall additionally be informed of the changes together with their summary at the e-mail address indicated by them. The effective date of changes shall be no shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement. If the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he or she is obliged to inform the Seller about this fact within 14 days from the date of informing about the change of the Terms and Conditions. Notifying the Seller about the lack of acceptance of the new content of the Terms and Conditions shall result in termination of the Agreement.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of June 1, 2021.